Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0.1

Hey Leo,

Sorry for the delay, I've been out of the office for the last couple of
days.

Sounds like a good idea. I've seen a number of fixes go in to the 3.0
stream, probably enough to release now.

I am in the middle of setting up our new Eclipse.org supplied build
machine, funny enough called cdt.eclipse.org. This should be ready in
plenty of time for an RC build on Monday.

The other thing I want to do is to be able to generate a CVS report on
the changes that have gone into the CDT 3.0 stream (and HEAD for that
matter :).

So thumbs up from me. Anyone else?
Doug

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 13:45 -0400, Treggiari, Leo wrote:
> It has been suggested (by me, at least), that CDT 3.0.1 release before
> our fall conference.  If that is to happen, we need to start making
> definitive plans now.  I suggest that we plan the first release
> candidate for Monday, Oct 3, with a goal of GA’ing on Monday Oct 17.
>  There have been significant bug fixes in the MBS code.  What do
> others think?
>

> Regards,
>
> Leo

Back to the top