[cdt-dev] RE: compiler message parser module for greenhills ccmips

Ok never mind (sorry about the noise) -- I just have written a wrapper
around the real compiler to just rewrite its message formats. /kenji

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenji Konaka
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 9:18 AM
To: 'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: compiler message parser module for greenhills ccmips

Hello - a newbie question.

I'm trying to locate some compiler compile error message parser module,
or maybe write one if it doesn't exist yet. this is for green-hills
"ccmips" compiler. I'm still being a total stranger to the eclipse
environment.
if any pointer was available how to go about this, it's very much
appreciated.

tia,
-kenji

--(a message typically look like this)--
> ccmips -c some_error.c
"some_error.c", line 3: error #20: identifier "i" is undefined
      return i;
             ^

> cat some_error.c
int some_error(void)