Re: [cdt-dev] VisualC++ toolchain

Hi,

there's WinDbg as a free download from Microsoft (http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/default.mspx). It won't get you a tight integration with eclipse but the debugger is quite capable. You could simply write a launch configuration for it or even run windbg as an external tool.

Regards,
Per