[cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

I am interested in attending the CDT Fall Conference. Are any of the
hotels listed in prior messages within walking distance of QNX (i.e.
will I need a car)?

Chuck Klang
Mentor Graphics Corp.

I am investigating the use of CDT for internal product development
in conjunction with existing internally developed build systems.
I have had some success in my experiments, but there are problems
melding the two.

Mentor develops software on Linux, UNIX, and Windows and targets the
same platforms in its many products. One Mentor product group,
Accelerated Technologies, uses CDT in its Nucleus EDGE product.

Back to the top