[cdt-dev] Calling for Core Developers

Hey gang,

I was sifting through the open bugs on the CDT and I’ve noticed a disturbing number. We currently have 424 open bugs on the cdt-core-inbox out of the total 744. I realize that most of the contributors to the CDT are platform folk who are mainly interested in build and debug. But if you have some available cycles or you are new to the CDT and would like to help out, please feel free to take a look at some of these and see if there is something you’d be interested in working on.

I am available to commit any patches you may supply. And for simple fixes, there is no paper work necessary for making a contribution and no future commitments necessary. It should be as painless as possible to contribute and I hope you can. Even if it is simply retesting and finding bugs that are WORKSFORME, every little bit helps.

Thanks,

Doug

Back to the top