From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 11:17 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Minutes from Sept Conf Call

Hey gang,

Here are some quick minutes of the call this month. Please correct me if I misrepresent or have forgotten anything.

Attending Companies/Organizations:

-       Intel, Wind River, Los Alamos NL, Nokia, Timesys, Altera, Texas Instruments, QNX

CDT 3.0.1

-       Should release before October conference

-       We’ll watch the bug fix rate and release when there is significant content

CDT 3.1

-       To start collecting plan items to determine contents, Doug will collect them for the Planning pages on the web site.

-       Still considering Jan/Feb release. Will also plan out milestone releases to get users early access to 3.1 features.

CDT Dev Conference

-       Sebastien to send out Hotel info (this has been done).

-       We will make room at the beginning of the conference as a vision session to get a consensus on future directions for the CDT.

-       Wind River would also like to present their ideas for the CDT.

-       Need to get more info on the multi-language conference from Bjorn, we’re currently assuming it’s not happening.

EclipseCon

-       Should get started early for session ideas. Given the popularity of the CDT sessions in previous years, we need to get more presence on the agenda.

Doug Schaefer

Senior Software Developer

QNX Software Systems

Back to the top