[cdt-dev] Build-command unreliable

Hello folks,

this is a phenomenon that I and other colleagues are encountering: The "Build" commands do not seem to work reliably. This goes for "Build all" and "Build project", for Linux and Windows, for managed and standard C/C++ projects. In many cases eclipse seems to think that no resources were changed (though there were, in fact, some changes) and therefore no build process is started. So make does not even get the chance to figure out on its own whether any changes need to be processed.

I looked through the bugzilla and found one problem report which seems related (102550) and which has not yet been treated. In our team we have not yet been able to create reproducible situations so it is too early to create a bug report, but still this behavior is pretty irritating.

Is this problem known? Can anybody point me to other bug reports?

Thanks for your effort,

Norbert Plött

Back to the top