RE: [cdt-dev] Pluggable code completion filter (was: Using doxyge n comments to filter undesired code completion entries)

At first glance, it looks like a good idea, i.e. give the user the choice to
customize.  You may want to add this to the PR, I'm off for a week, so will
not be able to comment more your proposals.

Back to the top