[cdt-dev] Determining IMakeTarget execution success

In an effort to better support build automation and scheduling I need to determine if a make target execution was successful or not.  How can I figure out (via API) if the make process ended in an error?  This is for standard make, not MBS.  I already programatically generate the makefiles, create the make targets, and queue them up in a nifty build manager utility... Now I want to make the different queued tasks dependent on their predecessors.  I can only do that if I can determine each make target's return status.

Thanks,

Chad Barnes
Rockwell Collins, Inc.

Back to the top