RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Candidate Build Now Available

> Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
> Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Candidate Build Now Available
>
> Devin did a fair amount of sanity testing this morning as well. But yes,
> feel free to wait for James before casting your vote. I certainly won't
> close the vote before hearing from him.

I think the idea was not to call for a vote just after doing a build but
rather to give the testers some breathing room.  And base on there findings,
decides to make or not (respin) a build publicly available (Milestone, RC
etc ...)

In any case, I think we are good for GA.

> And yes, I will create the branch as soon as we're GA. I'm pretty sure I'm
> not the only one who has write access to all the plugins, though. But it
> is a mighty power to be weilded carefully :-)

Merci Bucket.

Back to the top