RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Candidate Build Now Available

> Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
> Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Candidate Build Now Available
>
> Thanks Devin for all your great work on this release.
>
> I hereby call for a vote for this build to be declare CDT 3.0 GA.

Why not wait on James's feedbacks; it should give some times to all folks to
look at it.

On the last email, you were saying that 3.0 were tagged.  Do we still have
the same plan to branch (after all the +1 for GA); I believe you are the
only one to have all the commit access on __all__ the plugins 8-)

Back to the top