[cdt-dev] Help on CDT with MingW gcc

Hi all, sorry for the simple question.

Have been bothered with the small problem for a few hours without any clue.

I tried a simple helloworld.c program, but I could only see the
"HelloWorld" printed in the console window for the first time. Then
after that, every time when I click the "run", nothing can be
displayed in the console. I am sure the program was running, because I
have tested a windows GUI program, which the window can pop up. And
the file in the folder Debug\helloworld.exe is there, it is working
well in the command line mode.

Just wonder why. could anyone give me the answer... thanks.

ZJ

Back to the top