RE: [cdt-dev] RC4 build today

I had wanted to update the section on the custom wizard pages but I'm
swamped today it seems so there's no way I'm going to get anything done
by the end of the day when I go off on vacation.

Leo's got pointers to the design docs in Bugzilla.  That will do for
now.

I'd like to update this in 3.0.1 though.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto