RE: [cdt-dev] ASM content-type and uppercase S

Oh! We did not notice.

> Is this issue addressed by your fix?

No.
But please make a pr for this, so we can get right on the next release.

The ASMEditor was always the forgotten child of the CDT and there is a
couple of fixes that did not make it in for 3.0(for example the wrong
preference store to allow settings).

Note: If someone wants to contribute an Assembly parser to allow such things
as the outliner or refactoring to work .. would be fun.

Back to the top