Re: [cdt-dev] Debug QT program gives errors: "finish" not meaningful in the outermost frame.

Alain and Mikhail,

	Thanks for the advice guys, by unchecking the Automatically load
symbols, the debuggers works nicely, so far.  I will keep using the
debugger and report back if i have any further issues.

I do have a question,  the libraries that i was loading are the
debugging libraries, so i didnt think this was going to help but it did.

I had also set a post that had some errors in a log file, and i was
reqested to submit a PR.  Every since i unchecked the Automatically load
symbols, i cannot reproduce the log errors.

If the log errors that i was having was a real problem, let me know and
i could reproduce the errors and send a PR.

thanks again,
brian