[cdt-dev] Some JUnit test failures on RC3 build

There are a couple of Junit test failures on CDT RC3 build.
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.0/I.I200507292328/junits.ht
ml

More specifically, 2 errors and 6 failures from managedbuilder.tests.suite,
1 failure from debug.core.tests. I wonder if we need to reach zero failures
on Junit test before we claim 3.0 final release? How did we handle this in
previous release?

Alain and I will take a look on the one from debug.core.test. Leo, Chris or
Mikhail S. can you guys please go through those from
managedbuilder.tests.suite?

Thanks,
James

Back to the top