[cdt-dev] ASM content-type and uppercase S

Does anyone have a managed make project that includes assembler source to try with the latest build?  I have a suspicion that with the latest ASM content type description that includes both lowercase s and uppercase s, and the current Eclipse treatment of content type case insensitivity, lowercase s files would be not included, by default, in the build.  I’d try it myself if I had a test case.

Thanks,

Leo

Back to the top