RE: [cdt-dev] Bug 102195 - Recomending removal of C/C++ Browser a nd Type Hierarchy

Just so that Doug isn't hearing crickets ... I'll +1 on this
issue (de-activating the view).

I do think that this type of change will deserve an explanation to
the "user" (developers, OEM, ISV) community however to explain that
it is not gone for good, just enabled on a "buyer beware" basis.

Thomas