From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Devin Steffler
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:14 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Call for system level sanity test plan review

James,

It looks like the link to the shape.zip file is broken.

The Sanity Level 1 test link works for me:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/testingDocs
/testPlans/R3.0/SanityLevel1.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

The shape.zip link does not work for me:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/testingDocs
/testPlans/R3.0/shape.zip

Devin Steffler
IBM's Eclipse CDT
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

James Tan <jtan@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/26/2005 10:18 AM Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

To"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc"'cdt-test-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-test-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject[cdt-dev] Call for system level sanity test plan review

Hey guys,

I would like to get people take a look on the sanity test plans (black box
testing) I am using for CDT3.0. It hasn't been changed much since CDT2.1.1,
so I assume there are lots of things we need make change or add in. I
appreciate if you could take a quick look on your function area and provide
me some feedback. The test plans (level 1 and level 2) are online:
Go to http://eclipse.org/cdt/ -> Planning and Activities -> System tests ->
Sanity Test.

I normally run this sanity testing once we bless a build for milestone/RC.
For the final release coming soon, I also plan to cover some significant new
features if time allows.

Thanks,
James
QNX CDT Tester