AW: [cdt-dev] "Managed Make projects treat the entire project asasource folder." - still true?

Leo,

thanks for your answer, though I have to say that you seem to misunderstood the direction my question was pointing to.

> I see the behavior that you want - i.e. that is, both funca and funcb

This was not that I wish to see a particular behavior but just that I find that the documentation may be out of date. The documentation seems to say that the "source folders" feature does not work with managed make projects while my test indicates that it actually does work and limit the scope of the indexer.

How about that?

Thank you,

Norbert