[cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Closing

Hey gang,

Checking the plan, I see that we have our last release candidate, RC3, scheduled for next Wednesday. I can't for the life of me remember why we picked Wednesday, but whatever.

I do remember that Derrick had called for a vote to extend this to allow us to update the documentation. This is when I announced that everyone here at IBM will be gone by the end of July onto new projects. The vote was never closed and I only saw Leo actually vote and he's already doing documentation. Are we still considering next week GA?

The reason I ask is that we have a large number of bugs still open on 3.0, the vast majority owned by the gang at QNX. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

Thanks,
Doug

Back to the top