[cdt-dev] Syntax highlighting/empty document

I have run into an issue with Photran (still based on the CDT 2.1 codebase, using Eclipse 3.0.1) and I wanted to see if anyone here happens to know what might be causing it.

Usually, our partition scanner is handed a plain old Document, and it is partitioned and highlighted as expected. But occasionally, doc.get() returns the empty string, even when the file has text in it... and so obviously we can only create one partition from that. The same thing has happened with PartiallySynchronizedDocuments.

Was this some kind of known problem, or did we create this somehow?

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

Back to the top