RE: [cdt-dev] C++ Documentation

Right now there isn't because that is heavily dependent upon which
compiler you are using, which OS you're on, etc.

A way to provide context sensitive, compiler related help is a good idea
though.  It's an idea that has been tossed around before but we've not
put much effort into fleshing out any sort of requirements or anything
yet.  You should file an enhancement request in Bugzilla to help make
sure this stays on our radar.  Don't expect it to be addressed for CDT
3.0 however :-)

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group