[cdt-dev] How to change the path of executable debug session

Hello, everybody.

I was a beginner about developing on Linux. Appreciate your detail reply. Thanks in advance!

In Linux Red Hat 9, I import an open source project into Eclipse, and successfully make it. After made, the executable debug session was generated in the current directory. However this debug session should be generated into its install directory. I tried to modify make file. But failed. May be the modification is wrong.

Look forward reply. Thank you!

Sherry

Back to the top