Re: [cdt-dev] Any MacOS X programmers?

Yes, “-dynamiclib” is the option to use from gcc. You can do more fancy things, such as two-level namespaces, but -dynamiclib will do in most cases.

Greg

On Jul 8, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Treggiari, Leo wrote:

Hi,

Do we have any MacOS X programmers reading the list If so, can you tell me what the gcc & g++ options are for creating a dynamic library? Our current tool-chain places “-Wl, -dylib” on the command line, but that gets an error. It looks like “-dynamiclib” might be the correct option. Does anyone know if it is, and whether there are any other options that need to be set?

Thanks,

Leo