RE: [cdt-dev] Reminder: CDT Monthly call and CDT 3.0 project call.

I would like to add to the agenda discussion of Bugzilla Bug 102935
(debugger lookup fails when using source compiled with managed make).
There are some issues that need to be hashed out between the debugger
and the build systems (standard make as well as managed make) to solve
this problem.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group