[cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 RC1 problem: "The CPU is not supported by selected debugger"

Hello,

I've just downloaded Eclipse 3.1 and CDT 3.0 RC1, then I've added my plug-in for ST processor.

When I try to launch a debug session for ST processor, I select the ST dedicated debugger but I have the following error message in the "Debug configuration" window:
"The CPU is not supported by selected debugger."

Note 1: It works fine with CDT 3.0 M6 and CDT 2.1.x releases.
Note 2: If I select "Cygwin Debugger" I have no more the message but it is not the dedicated debugger.

Is it a known regression bug ?

Thanks
Jerome

Back to the top