[cdt-dev] Hovering . . .

Hi;

I've been using CDT M7 and the hovering function is working a
lot better than in CDT 2.1.

I'd like to know if its possible to make it work exactly like
JDT where when I control-click a method the cursor is moved
to the definition of that method.

On CDT the cursor is moved to the declaration of the method.
As the functionalities open declaration and open definition
are already working, would it be possible to choose how the
hovering would work? Something like a radio button on the C/C++
editor Hover preferences page that allowed me to choose whether
the cursor should move to the declaration or to the definition
of a control-clicked identifier.

Thanks and keep the great work you've been doing.

Reginaldo

Back to the top