Re: [cdt-dev] completion performance

On 05/07/05, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, Rob, you are right on the money. We've called this "incremental
parse" and is on the CDT's long term feature wish list. Hopefully we can
find someone willing to put the work in to make it happen.

Maybe I'll find time to take it on. It would certainly help enormously with my project. Can you give me any additional tips/comments on the approach I mentioned? Especially if there are any issues I haven't noticed ... I've only been looking at the code for a couple of days.

Rob
--
["Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed–not only in my
presence, but now much more in my absence–continue to work out your

Back to the top