Re: AW: AW: [cdt-dev] How to install CDT M7 under Eclipse 3.1 (Linux)

Hi Nobert,

super! It is successful.

I know where the problem happened:
I downloaded the CDT-SDK version and extracted them, so the Eclipse can not
update it automatically. Then I have downloaded CDT Runtime Feature and
restarted Eclipse, which can learn it without any problem.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice weekend!

Rong