Re: [cdt-dev] RC1 Build on hold (not)

Doug Schaefer wrote:

O.K., new rule. Don't try to do a milestone on the same week that the Eclipse platform does a release :-(

I've been able to tag this morning once I increased my CVS timeout to 5 minutes. But the build has just failed due to another timeout which will be harder to fix. Besides, once the build is done, it'll probably be near impossible for anyone to get it. But I'll keep trying.

I've retagged and a new build is underway. They seem to have ssh and pserver access running well now so the build should be done in a couple of hours as normal. I'll let you know when it is done.

Cheers,

--
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa Lab

Back to the top