[cdt-dev] C/C++ Indexer Problem: Syntax Error

Hello All!

I'm having a problem with the C++ indexer. Its throwing me syntax error on a perfectly valid line. Look at the attached screenshot. The line is:

class __EMOTION_LOGGING_EXPORT Stream : public IO::OStream

The define __EMOTION_LOGGING_EXPORT expands to ____declspec( dllexport ) or ____declspec( dllimport ) depending on the case. My guess is that the indexer doesn't recognize the __declspec extension for VisualC++.

Any enlightment?