RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Project call reminder for June 23

Notes From June 23 call.

*Licensing: there are 700 files that need to be modified - in Core and UI.
DougS is going to look at these ones
*Licensing: the goal is still to have all licensing updates completed for
RC1
*Issues: There are 23 RC1 bugs that need to be fixed by Monday morning.
*Build: The build will be done on Monday.  Any subsequent builds will only
be done once the bug count is zero for RC1.
*Issues: The issues with a Milestone of "3.0"  need to triaged sooner rather
than later.   These issues will hold up the final release if they are not
fixed.
*Documentation: the docs have not been updated and are in need of it.
Developers are of course focusing on bug fixing right now and do not have
time for the docs.  We could make the  RC3 (July 27) date be the  milestone
for code freeze and set a subsequent Milestone for final release two weeks
later.  The additional two weeks would be for documentation updates only.
This will be proposed on the news group.

Tx
Derrick