From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emiliano Lesende
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 6:56 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Managed Build Bug?

Would you be so kind to generate an integration build after you corrected the bug?

Thank you very much

Emiliano

On 6/21/05, Sennikovsky, Mikhail <mikhail.sennikovsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Emiliano,

It is really strange for me why the LIBRARIES options are not handled in the Tool.getToolCommandFlags (). I have also noticed that the IOption.OBJECTS options are not handled there also. This is definitely a bug and I'm going to fix this. Thanks for finding and reporting the problem.

Regards,

Mikhail