[cdt-dev] Managed Build Bug?

I was testing today my own toolchain when I came across something really weird. I added a few library paths to the linker and when the makefile generator builded the makefile they didn't showed up. After careful browsing of source code and debugging, I came to realize that my toolchain defined the library inputs as "libs" type, not stringList.

Then the generator called the getToolCommandFlags on the Tool class to populate command arguments for the linker, but that method contains a case switch that doesn't contain IOption.LIBRARIES, so they will never get returned.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it really a bug?

Regards,
Emiliano

Back to the top