Re: [cdt-dev] M7b tagged and build under way

Thanks for everyone's efforts here. I think there are enough votes to carry the motion. I have started the process of milestoning this build.

On to RC1...

Doug

BTW, to the gang at Symbian, thanks for your help in this, and your vote of approval. However, given the Eclipse charter, only the votes of the committers can be counted towards the official tally. Nothing wrong with a full community tally, though :)

Bala.Torati@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This build seems fine with us..

+1

Regards,
-Bala

*Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

17/06/2005 18:33
Please respond to

cc

Subject

Doug Schaefer wrote:

> Hey gang,
>
> I've just tagged CDT_3_0_M7b and started up the build. Hopefully this
> is it for M7.
>
> Cheers,

Build is complete and available at:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.0/I.I200506171115/index.html

There are JUnit failures that people should be looking at.

So as not to hold things up too much, I call for a vote on this build
being M7. How about Monday noon as a deadline. Please veto if you need
more time or another build.

Cheers,

--
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa Lab

*********************************************************************** Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row, Southwark, London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of its subsidiaries accepts liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian corporate policy. ********************************************************************** *