From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 1:34 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] M7b tagged and build under way

Doug Schaefer wrote:

> Hey gang,
>
> I've just tagged CDT_3_0_M7b and started up the build. Hopefully this
> is it for M7.
>
> Cheers,

Build is complete and available at:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.0/I.I200506171115/index.htm

There are JUnit failures that people should be looking at.

So as not to hold things up too much, I call for a vote on this build
being M7. How about Monday noon as a deadline. Please veto if you need
more time or another build.

Cheers,

--
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa Lab