From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ext Lars.Kurth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 4:54 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT working conference early this fall

Derrick,
we'd be sending 1-2 people to the working conference. In terms of dates:
at the CDT call we talked about September . for us this is fine, but we
would prefer the beginiing of Sept. The first two weeks of October we
would not be able to attend. Our main interests are:

*	Future release planning
*	Debugger and build system requirements
*	How Symbian can contribute more ... we are also looking into
donating some technology, but are unsure about the process, etc.

Best Regards
-- Lars

Greg Watson <gwatson@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/06/2005 21:43
Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT working conference early this fall

Derrick,

I'd be happy to participate in such a working conference. We're
interested in multi-language and debugging support. In particular,
we're looking at extending the debugging model to work with parallel
programs and I would appreciate the opportunity to present the
results of our work at such a conference.

Regards,

Greg

On May 31, 2005, at 9:17 PM, Derrick Keefe wrote:

> The proposal is to have a CDT working conference early this fall.
> EclipseCon is great as it creates a lot of energy and enthusiasm,
> but once a year just isn't enough for a distributed project like
> CDT.  This would be a couple of days where we would concentrate on
> things that need to be moved forward and are best expedited through
> face to face meetings. This conference is for the committers and
> contributors of the CDT projects and should be driven by these key
> project members.
>

> This email is to kick off discussion about what we can cover,
> please share your ideas.
>

> Here are some suggestions:
>
> future release planning,
>
> Requirements - debugger, multi-language, modular framework,
> performance etc.
>
> technology presentations - new features, designs, design reviews
>
> opportunities with other projects DSP, Platform, LDTP
>
> Workshop for ISV
>
> How to become a contributor/committer
>

> Give it some thought I would like to hear what people think of
> this  and their ideas.
>

> Tx
>
> Derrick

________________________________

Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with
registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row,
Southwark, London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by
the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and
delete the message and any attachments accompanying it immediately.
Neither Symbian nor any of its subsidiaries accepts liability for any
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to
this message in transit or for any message sent by its employees which
is not in compliance with Symbian corporate policy.