[cdt-dev] No M7 build today.

Hey all,

It looks like were a ways off from acheiving M7. A number of the features that use the index were not upgraded as we made the enhancements to improve scalability. We can't really declare M7 until these features are testable again, which could take another day or so.

At any rate, I was thinking of doing daily M7 candidate builds but since it is pretty much guaranteed that a build today isn't really a candidate, I though I'd skip it.

Thoughts?

--
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa Lab

Back to the top