Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Code Format UI framework

> My $0.02 is that if it's done, and the quality level is good, let it in.
> Superficially speaking it doesn't sound like you're going to be creating
> any major API headaches for anyone.

Yea, that is my feeling too.
But I guess we can wait, since I'm off for vacation, I do not
want to commit something that I can not respond quickly to any problems.

Since 3.0 is a major version with a ".0", I'm sure most ISV will
want to wait for the 3.x with the fixes, and we can introduce this
at this point.

Thanks, for the feedbacks.

Back to the top