[cdt-dev] Microsoft VisualC++ toolchain

For the past few weeks I've been developing a new plug-in which includes Microsoft VisualC++ toolchain, including but not limited to:

- NMake makefile generation
- Scaner configuration discovery profile
- Environment supplier
- Automatic configuration

I'm very close to finish the plug-in; is it possible to contribute back to CDT? Who should I talk to? I would mantain this plug-in, and also I would like to became an official developer for CDT.

One more thing, I saw on CVS that there is a Win32 debugger on the works. I tried it but hangs misserably trying to set a breakpoint. Who is reponsible for this code? I would like to help coding it and testing.

Best regards,
Emiliano Lesende

Back to the top