RE: [cdt-dev] CDT working conference early this fall

Intel would likely send 4 developers to the conference.  The last 2 weeks in Sept may not be good for one of the developers – all other dates in Sept/Oct are OK.

Here are a few additional possible topics:

o  The possibility of a CDT-Wide concept of a “tool-chain”

o  Discussion of CDT “singletons” and other CDT architecture topics – I remember a mailing list discussion regarding some aspect of the architecture that Doug questioned.  If we don’t talk about this now we may never do it.

o  Discussion of where we think CDT is with regards to scalability.

I’m thinking we may have enough for 3 days.  I know that I will want to attend most discussions.

Thanks,

Leo