From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Hari Sundar
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 10:38 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT and ICC

I am trying to use CDT managed make option with the intel C++ compiler
8.0 on linux. Although I am able to compile the files manually from
the command line. It does not work from within eclipse. I created a
new build configuration by copying the default Debug configuration and
replacing the compiler and linker by "icc" instead of "g++".

any clues on what I might be doing wrong ?

thanks.
~Hari