Re: [cdt-dev] CDT working conference early this fall

Derrick,

I'd be happy to participate in such a working conference. We're interested in multi-language and debugging support. In particular, we're looking at extending the debugging model to work with parallel programs and I would appreciate the opportunity to present the results of our work at such a conference.

Regards,

Greg