Re: [cdt-dev] Chris Recoskie for MBS committer

+1

        - Dave

"Treggiari, Leo" <leo.treggiari@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/02/2005 02:13 PM

Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Chris Recoskie for MBS committer

I’d like to nominate Chris Recoskie to become a committer for the MBS.  He has been active in making suggestions and submitting patches to the MBS for as long as I have been involved.  In 3.0, he has implemented some significant new functionality – Custom Wizard Pages for new Projects, Extracting the GNU Tool-chain into its own Plug-in, and Dynamic Enablement of Options.  His contributions have been of high quality.  He has demonstrated a good understanding of the MBS not only through his code patches, but also through his mailing list input and suggestions.  I know that he is eager to continue to enhance the MBS, and I believe that he will make an excellent addition to the MBS committers.

Please support him with your votes.

Thanks,
Leo