Re: [cdt-dev] Chris Recoskie for MBS committer

+1

Lars Kurth, Senior Technology Architect
Symbian Ltd, London, UK

Douglas Schaefer <dschaefe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/06/2005 19:25

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Chris Recoskie for MBS committer

+1

Absolutely. Chris has been helping out for a long time now (relatively, I
guess :) and his contributions have been of very high quality and well
thought out. He's also been very helpful on the mailing list. I love the
cool things that TI has been trying to do with the CDT and helping them
out will definitely help mature the CDT in the embedded space.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

"Treggiari, Leo" <leo.treggiari@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/02/2005 02:13 PM
Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Chris Recoskie for MBS committer

I?d like to nominate Chris Recoskie to become a committer for the MBS.  He
has been active in making suggestions and submitting patches to the MBS
for as long as I have been involved.  In 3.0, he has implemented some
significant new functionality ? Custom Wizard Pages for new Projects,
Extracting the GNU Tool-chain into its own Plug-in, and Dynamic Enablement
of Options.  His contributions have been of high quality.  He has
demonstrated a good understanding of the MBS not only through his code
patches, but also through his mailing list input and suggestions.  I know
that he is eager to continue to enhance the MBS, and I believe that he
will make an excellent addition to the MBS committers.

Please support him with your votes.

Thanks,
Leo