RE: [cdt-dev] CDT working conference early this fall

Ravi that's fantastic.
You'll want to contact the committer(s) for the particular plugin you wish
to contribute to. So it really depends on what it is you wish to contribute.
The best way to get started is to post to this mailing list what it is you
wish to contribute.

Thanks
Derrick