From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bala Torati
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 2:17 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Implementation the isDefaultValue callback ofMBSOPtionValue Handler?

Hi Leo,

I am trying to implement the  isDefaultValue callback of MBSOPtionValue Handler as requested. But I don't see any places where we call thsi callback? Can you please provide me more information on how you want to implement this? An example usecase would be more helpful in this regard?

Regards,
-Bala

Back to the top