RE: [cdt-dev] refactoring messages

Yes, I am ready to investigate and fix bugs if appropriate. (I have
never put this into question, did I?)
I did quite a bit of testing over the last weeks, nevertheless to
really find out how good it works, it is important to get exposure
to the community, as there is lot's of different code-styles and also
opinions out there.
There are limitations to this implementation (especially around
templates and macros) that cannot be fixed at the moment. Furthermore
to get good results you need to correctly setup your include paths.

Markus.