[cdt-dev] May 13 status on the "Closure of CDT M7" items

 I thought that from now until the closure of M7, I would send out a weekly summary of the status on the M7 closure criteria:

    1.  Clean up the defects in bugzilla on 3.0:
              a.  No open enhancement requests

<May 13 --  38 enhancement requests remaining >

              b.  No defects assigned to an inbox owner

<May 13 -- I have moved all the inbox enhancement request to a target milestone of --  but there are still 37 defects on inbox owners that still need to be triaged>

              c.  All other defects triaged so that the only open defects are ones that we intend to fix before GA.  (this way anybody who has a defect moved off of 3.0 can speak up while there is still time to affect the contents of 3.0)

<May 13 -- I do not have an estimate of how many have been triaged, but I have appended a summary of all the open defects against M7>

      2.  All the Features in the plan are complete (there may be defects open but the functionality is complete and useable.)

<May 13 -- The plan needs to be updated to reflect reality. The plan currently indicates 8 features complete, and 48 features in-progress>

      3. There has been a sanity run on the M7 build (using Eclipse M7) -- we need to define what the extent of this testing is.

<May 13 -- No-progress>

      4.  We have a preliminary "What's new" list for 3.0.  This list should cover the entire development of 3.0 so that the community can help with the testing/validation.

<May 13 -- No-progress>

Assignee
blo
enh